1. Eid Safai: The entire house undergoes cleanliness drive.
Mom be like-
2. Then starts the moon-sighting part.
Also Read :12 Misconceptions Indians Have About Kashmir
3. You are supposed to wake up early and if you don’t, God save you from the scolding of elders.
4. Everybody is supposed to take a bath on Eid. There can’t be an Eid without someone shouting at the washroom door for you to get out.
5. Everyone is excited about new clothes especially girls. They have already figured out what to wear on Eid a month before.
BUT the reality is
Also Read: Top 5 Bridal Makeup Artists In Kashmir
6. On Eid, you are treated as guests in your own home. Your breakfast is incomplete without having cake/ pastry or some sweet on Eid.
Also Read: 7 Amazing Cafes You Must Visit In Kashmir
7. Eid means Eidi :D: D Who says money can’t buy happiness. Surely it does.
But Getting less and less money for Eid as you get older 🙁
8. Continuous smiling. You are in a Eid euphoria so whatever happens you just keep smiling.
9. Eid Hugs
Also Read :5 Places To Get A Pizza In Kashmir
10. Parents taking away their kids’ Eidi so they can give it to other kids.
Also equal Eidi Funda.
11. As a kid, your parents take your Eid money for “safeguarding”. You never see that money again.
12. Eid Lunch – Foood, Foood, Foood . The best Food.
Eid: The day where the total calorie consumption is equal to the consumption in the entire month of Ramadan
Eid Mubarak 🙂