1. Eid Safai: The entire house undergoes cleanliness drive.
Mom be like-
2. Then starts the moon-sighting part.
Also Read :12 Misconceptions Indians Have About Kashmir
You Know You Are A Kashmiri When
3. You are supposed to wake up early and if you don’t, God save you from the scolding of elders.
4. Everybody is supposed to take a bath on Eid. There can’t be an Eid without someone shouting at the washroom door for you to get out.
Also Read: 10 Stunning Aerial Pictures Of Kashmir That Will Leave You Enchanted
Top 18 Things You Should Do In Kashmir
5. Everyone is excited about new clothes especially girls. They have already figured out what to wear on Eid a month before.
BUT the reality is
Also Read: Top 5 Bridal Makeup Artists In Kashmir
21 Things Every Kashmiri Girl Gets To Hear Till She Is Rishta-Fied
6. On Eid, you are treated as guests in your own home. Your breakfast is incomplete without having cake/ pastry or some sweet on Eid.
Also Read: 7 Amazing Cafes You Must Visit In Kashmir
9 Kinds Of Bread You Have To Try In Kashmir
Home Bakers In Kashmir You Got To Give A Try For Personalized Designer Cakes
7. Eid means Eidi :D: D Who says money can’t buy happiness. Surely it does.
But Getting less and less money for Eid as you get older 🙁
8. Continuous smiling. You are in a Eid euphoria so whatever happens you just keep smiling.
9. Eid Hugs
Also Read :5 Places To Get A Pizza In Kashmir
12 Kashmiri Street Foods You Should Have At Least Once
10. Parents taking away their kids’ Eidi so they can give it to other kids.
Also equal Eidi Funda.
11. As a kid, your parents take your Eid money for “safeguarding”. You never see that money again.
12. Eid Lunch – Foood, Foood, Foood . The best Food.
Also Read:Check Our Mouth Watering Guide To Wazwaan
5 Places To Get A Pizza In Kashmir
Eid: The day where the total calorie consumption is equal to the consumption in the entire month of Ramadan
Eid Mubarak 🙂
3 thoughts on “12 Things That Happen On Eid In Kashmir”
Comments are closed.